Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being able to see while knocked out.
I just had a round where I was stung by a ling, but was still able to see while knocked out. Everything was blurry, but I could still clearly see what was going on around me.
Also I just want to mention that I downloaded the latest BYOND beta as the game prompted me to do, but even after doing so I still got the prompt.
I think we need a big thread of "EVERYTHING IS BROKEN, AGAIN"

because boy I've got this dumb key I can't even click on now because it's fully transparent in my backpack
(10-10-2016, 01:51 AM)drymelon Wrote: I think we need a big thread of "EVERYTHING IS BROKEN, AGAIN"

because boy I've got this dumb key I can't even click on now because it's fully transparent in my backpack

No, that was a thing beforehand, it's the one from the kitchen in Ainley, right?
i got this problem too, and i've downloaded the new beta too
Yep I can see stuff when knocked out aswell
I can second the "I have invisible items in my backpack" bug.

I made 3 cerenkite arrows, and from the moment they hit my hand they were gone.

I added the hand with the arrows to my pack and got the confirmation message that I added 3 arrows to my pack, but they were invisible inside my pack as well. I couldnt click on them, even if I clicked where they should be.

I thought the items vanished from the game, but when I dumped my pack on the floor, boom there they were.
Overlays are just missing from inhand sprites somehow/player huds. They work on the ground, but not in the hand. That's why labels vanish from bottles and color vanishes from beakers
In a similar-ish vein, I went into cryo, but could still see everything that was going on around me.
A temporary fix for items being stuck in your bag is to take your bag off of your back and dump it on the ground