Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave behind a clipboard you never had when gibbing
When you gib as Regional Director or Inspector you will leave behind a clipboard that you never had. You can also turn this to gold with boosted midas touch.
It's their soul.
They're just leaving behind their bureaucratic legacy. It's a feature.
sounds to me like the clipboard was put inside the person instead of their inventory, like the old flamethrower bug
I also noticed with boosted matter eater and midas touch that there is 1 credit that can be eaten or made into gold. But there is no other way to interact with it.
Alright, so I went looking at this bug, got very confused, chatted with other coders, and figured out what was going on.

When items are added to people at the start of the round, they're literally inside of them. The code looks at the Jobs datum and stuffs everything it sees inside of them. After that, it calls for everything inside a mob that can be equipped to its assigned slot to be equipped. Clipboards are technically too big to fit in a pocket according to the checks it runs, so it stays implanted inside the person.

This may or may not end up being fixed to prevent weirder bugs, but even if it is fixed, we'll probably make it so they still spawn with a clipboard as one of their internal organs anyway, because of the ISN clause.

As for the one credit, Mysterious happenings!
I thought that was the case here. And I just wanted to be known as its pretty funny. HOLY SHIT PC GAMING!
Well, uh, alright then.