Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remy is goddamn catproof.
I forget the exact round, but I'm pretty sure it was when Wonk was playing too many cooks and kept spawning cats everywhere in the kitchen that I discovered cats are apparently mousing experts when they're in space. (This may be the most obscure feature I've ever stumbled on!) Unfortunately, the code for this is apparently broken as hell, Remy managed to shrug off 10 cats jumping him for around 5 minutes before dying to the knife of a human hand. I do not know if it is only Remy that can fight off the cats like Rocky Balboa, but I wouldn't know why this wouldn't extend to other rodents as well.
Clearly you've never seen Ratatouille.
Also on this note, some animals such as jones can be hard to murder, I've seen that cat have 9 lives! also on that note the owl inside the owlery appears to be invincible, but all of that is normal I guess. smile
BeardedElectron Wrote:Also on this note, some animals such as jones can be hard to murder, I've seen that cat have 9 lives! also on that note the owl inside the owlery appears to be invincible, but all of that is normal I guess. smile
Why are you trying to kill owls you monster!?
What I have figured out:
Remy is goddamn catproof.
Mice are proofed against REGULAR cats.
If you emag Jones he will murder a regular mouse.
Hufflaw Wrote:If you emag Jones he will murder a regular mouse.

How did this even become a thing? This makes less sense than using an EMAG on a bee.