Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forcing the Usage of Hands
Make it so that if you have a choking or better grip on a monkey or person, you can use their hands to touch or hit things. This is mostly important because you can make monkeys touch artifacts to figure out if the borgify people, but also because you could tell the changeling to stop hitting itself as you punched it with its own hands.
kringlekrotte Wrote:but also because you could tell the changeling to stop hitting itself as you punched it with its own hands.

Make this happen.
But if you're choking a consious changeling you have some balls.
kringlekrotte Wrote:Make it so that if you have a choking or better grip on a monkey or person, you can use their hands to touch or hit things. This is mostly important because you can make monkeys touch artifacts to figure out if the borgify people, but also because you could tell the nerds to stop hitting themselves as you punched them with their own hands.
Fixed?

Also, this would probably see very little use outside of the stray testing of a shocked door.
change "James Bomber hits X with the grab" to "James Bomber hits X with Y's hand", and set any hand interactions to be redirected to the grabbed guy? Yes please.
Knock people out and force them to touch syndie gear and put it in their backpacks, awesome idea, i support.
Shoddy Wrote:Knock people out and force them to touch syndie gear and put it in their backpacks, awesome idea, i support.

That sounds like something a traitor detective would want to do. And it's really awesome.
Shoddy Wrote:Knock people out and force them to touch syndie gear and put it in their backpacks, awesome idea, i support.

Technically you can accomplish the same effect currently. All you have to do is put the item in their hand while they are knocked out and then you can quickly disarm them to get it back and put it in their pocket or backpack.