Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove the selfgib from Brown Note
I literally just exploded because I tried to brown note a courtroom. I was disguised as a butt with a chameleon projector and everything. I'm not saying bring back remote biblefarting, just remove the "trying to incite blasphemy" part. I just wanted to play as a butt.
FloozyBarge Wrote:I literally just exploded because I tried to brown note a courtroom. I was disguised as a butt with a chameleon projector and everything. I'm not saying bring back remote biblefarting, just remove the "trying to incite blasphemy" part. I just wanted to play as a butt.

brown note? what's that? a fart?/poo? confused
BeardedElectron Wrote:
FloozyBarge Wrote:I literally just exploded because I tried to brown note a courtroom. I was disguised as a butt with a chameleon projector and everything. I'm not saying bring back remote biblefarting, just remove the "trying to incite blasphemy" part. I just wanted to play as a butt.

brown note? what's that? a fart?/poo? confused
Mutation that makes people fart.
It makes everybody in the room forcefully fart.

Pigbear1's predicament is that apparently using a bible next to someone who uses brown note kills the brown-noter instead.
atomic1fire Wrote:It makes everybody in the room forcefully fart.

Pigbear1's predicament is that apparently using a bible next to someone who uses brown note kills the brown-noter instead.

I'm not OP v
You can thank the real butts among us for running this far enough into the ground that you now need to look under dudes in your close vicinity before letting rip with a brown note.
Spy_Guy Wrote:You can thank the real butts among us for running this far enough into the ground that you now need to look under dudes in your close vicinity before letting rip with a brown note.

why not just make brown note farts not cause the bible gib?
You can't just have someone fart on a bible and nobody dies for it. Where would it end?
Things are fine as they are.

Please fart responsibly.
This might be a little blasphemous, but why not just remove bible fart gibbing altogether, except as a special suicide or for the traitor bibles?
no

Frank_Stein Wrote:This might be a little blasphemous, but why not just remove bible fart gibbing altogether, except as a special suicide or for the traitor bibles?

hell no
UrsulaMejor Wrote:no

Frank_Stein Wrote:This might be a little blasphemous, but why not just remove bible fart gibbing altogether, except as a special suicide or for the traitor bibles?

hell no
Here's my logic for that:

Tricking someone into farting on the bible not only kills them, it permanently removes them from the game. Typically, that kind of stuff is frowned on if you're not an antagonist.

I know you can argue that they choose to fart and it's their fault they're dead, but that same logic would defend stuff like nonantag bartenders making poison cocktails and just leaving them around, or stuffing pipebombs mousetraps into backpacks. Other crew members didn't need to drink them/rifle through those packs, and it wasn't a smart move on their part, but it's still fucking someone over, only worse because there's no corpse.

Again, I'm not saying remove it all together. I just think it's kind of crap when nonantags use it to kill other people for sport since that's normally a no no.
Don't remove bible farting, are you mad? The bible is obvious as all hell by design, and nobody HAS to fart, despite what people say. Not even in the clown's face. And if you think it's that much of a problem then sure, maybe it should be something you get shouted at for doing as a non-antag.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:no

hell no
Here's my logic for that:

Tricking someone into farting on the bible not only kills them, it permanently removes them from the game. Typically, that kind of stuff is frowned on if you're not an antagonist.

I know you can argue that they choose to fart and it's their fault they're dead, but that same logic would defend stuff like nonantag bartenders making poison cocktails and just leaving them around, or stuffing pipebombs mousetraps into backpacks. Other crew members didn't need to drink them/rifle through those packs, and it wasn't a smart move on their part, but it's still fucking someone over, only worse because there's no corpse.

Again, I'm not saying remove it all together. I just think it's kind of crap when nonantags use it to kill other people for sport since that's normally a no no.

the poison cocktails thing is already fine + a thing most bartenders do.

agree to the pipe bomb thing.

but the bible is its own thing altogether. everyone knows how the bible works and its sprite is obvious both in the hands and on the ground