Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see ghoooostss maaan (wraith suggestion)
It was suggested during the wraith thread that perhaps if a player is intoxicated on psychedelics, that every once and a while they would be able to see the wraith.
This is a good suggestion, as it's balanced, and fits into the comedy of goon. Imagine chem nerds off their tits on acid pointing at random tiles that nobody would know and the chemists that could actually see it would have difficulty fighting it as they are so fucked and difficulty communicating too. It would give the mortals a tip in their favor, albeit a small tip. Bonus points if cat drugs makes the wraith appear as a floating cat.

I also think it would be cool if psychedelics allowed you to see other ghosts (whom would appear as random mobs) randomly instead of being obnoxiously attacked by random mobs. It would make tripping alot more interesting, to say the least. Some other psychedelic effects would be interesting, such as the new byond features of making things tiny or huge, but only through the observer. Imagine tripping balls and seeing a giant syndicate running at you. It would be hilarious and terrifying.

Y/N?
Inbibe of these sacred mushrooms and go forth, mighty warrior! Ride the speckled bee! Slay the vengeful dead!
Take Drugs! Kill A Space-Bear!
What if when you're tripping out and see the wraith, you just can't hit it? I mean, it's not in the form it gets from salt, you're just high as balls. So you'd need to run around, stumbling, muttering about 'those damned ghosts,' and if you get lucky and can see it for a bit, you can splash salt and maybe go to town. The idea of mobs of druggies stumbling through the halls occasionally busting ghosts is just pretty great.