Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radiation sometimes doesn't go away?
I got irradiated by a random telescience fuck up at the start of the round and had to spend the rest of the round dealing with the side effects. I injected myself with well over 100 units of potassium iodide and the radiation still persisted.
Firepower Wrote:I got irradiated by a random telescience fuck up at the start of the round and had to spend the rest of the round dealing with the side effects. I injected myself with well over 100 units of potassium iodide and the radiation still persisted.

You can get a mutation that causes you to emit your own radiation.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Firepower Wrote:I got irradiated by a random telescience fuck up at the start of the round and had to spend the rest of the round dealing with the side effects. I injected myself with well over 100 units of potassium iodide and the radiation still persisted.

That might have been it, though my radiation levels weren't going up or down but rather were staying steady. Not sure if that's in line with the mutation or not.
Firepower Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:

That might have been it, though my radiation levels weren't going up or down but rather were staying steady. Not sure if that's in line with the mutation or not.

Was it at exactly 2 rads?
Yeah it was.
Yep, that's just the radiation mutation!