Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brobot immune to flashes.
A pretty simple idea. Brobots wear sunglasses, so they shouldn't be able to be flashed.
Please never
The honking never stops.
The sign of a good brobot is when the crew unites in universal hatred of you just to smash your honking head in to stop the noise.

That being said, we shouldn't make it easy on them now.

Brobots don't have anything going for them, might as well give them something. They can still be bashed to bits and beaten with stun batons if they're flash immune, and killswitched, and suicide lawed, and shot.

Honk.
Brobots are the bards of the station. They tell the tales of those that come before them, Tales of Valor and romance. They tell these tales all through the work of annoying noises that make you want to rip your ears off. Anyway I do like the idea of Brobot modules having sunglasses.
Sure. I mean, if they look the part, they should play the part right? Otherwise what's the point imo.
I still want t know why they're dressed like disco dancers but can't use their synthesizer to play a song of farts and screams instead of just spamming the sounds
Because if they could play actual music then nobody would want to be anything else.

Hell, nobody wants to be anything else as it is. It's almost exclusively construction borgs and broborgs with the occasional chemborg.
You forget, brobots can't kill anyone if their laws get hacked. All they have is a cardboard tube and some space beer they can forcefeed people, I guess.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:You forget, brobots can't kill anyone if their laws get hacked. All they have is a cardboard tube and some space beer they can forcefeed people, I guess.

Never underestimate the murder potential of a space beer full of bitters, and an open airlock.
give them a sunglasses module tool that allows them to be flash-immune at the expense of being unable to HONK HONK WEEWOOWEEWOO BANG BANGMEOWBANGWOOHONKHNNNNKKKMEOWBANG until they can escape whatever got them worried.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:give them a sunglasses module tool that allows them to be flash-immune at the expense of being unable to HONK HONK WEEWOOWEEWOO BANG BANGMEOWBANGWOOHONKHNNNNKKKMEOWBANG until they can escape whatever got them worried.
No self respecting brobot would trade making loud annoying noises for self preservation.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I still want t know why they're dressed like disco dancers but can't use their synthesizer to play a song of farts and screams instead of just spamming the sounds
Having the ability to create a string of sounds to play on an internal synthesizer as a broborg would be fantastic.
This is a terrible idea
YJHGHTFH Wrote:This is a terrible idea
Thanks for the input, amigo.