Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fisk Wants Your Ideas
hatmadder Wrote:If possible, could you do one of Chief Engineer Guy Gardner drunkenly fighting a fire inside a hellburn engine?
Considering I kinda meshed your last one with the swirly one, sure, I'll make sure to do this. What do you mean by "Chief Engineer Guy Gardner?" If Guy Gardner is a name then I'm not familiar with it...
FishDance2 Wrote:
hatmadder Wrote:If possible, could you do one of Chief Engineer Guy Gardner drunkenly fighting a fire inside a hellburn engine?
Considering I kinda meshed your last one with the swirly one, sure, I'll make sure to do this. What do you mean by "Chief Engineer Guy Gardner?" If Guy Gardner is a name then I'm not familiar with it...

he's the green lantern after kyle rayner
A boxer punching space hornets one at a time as they swarm him.
The barman and the detective, with one taking a drag on a cigarette and the other mixing drinks (or washing a glass)

KikiMofo Wrote:This is great right here. I love it. It looks like I'm trying to teach someone how to make bombs.
You're actually teaching heisenbee how to be a mad bomber 101.
Alright I did one more, but only because I had a good idea for it.
ViktorMangoStein Wrote:A boxer punching space hornets one at a time as they swarm him.
[Image: Qbamp9h.png]
FishDance2 Wrote:Alright I did one more, but only because I had a good idea for it.
ViktorMangoStein Wrote:A boxer punching space hornets one at a time as they swarm him.
[/quote]

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! 10/10! The Mona Lisa of SS13 art.
I generally don't like asking for stuff, but with me making all this art I figured I might as well make one for myself! If at all possible I would like for this to be my avatar picture, if not, then I totally understand, too. It's just that I'd rather have something that describes me and is of my own making than a reference to a telly show I've never watched before, with a couple words scrawled on the side... I saved it as a 160x160 pixel size image in case somebody would like to do me a favour and set that as my image, and hey, if my avatar pic stays the same, then hey, at least maybe you lot will like it!

[Image: AvU86ej.png]
http://i.imgur.com/AvU86ej.png
FishDance2 Wrote:Alright I did one more, but only because I had a good idea for it.
[/quote]

Yes. This is awesome my friend. Thank you!
Oh oh oh oh perfect idea:

Clown driving the clown car through space. Optional objective: the faces of a bunch of distressed people stuck in the back of the clown car. Keep in mind it's a clown car so it doesn't necessarily have to make sense (or you could just have a lot of limbs sticking out, i don't know. Fun sprite style art preferred but not a requirement.
that crazy old coot Prospector Pete, Shitty Bill, and the automaton line-dancing in the Solarium a la the Rockettes
A shady merchant attempting to sell junk to a QM.
I would like to see a few more of those 3d plastic things of a space clown holding a bloody saber. That or a pixel picture of a dude holding space bee eggs sorrunded by larva and space bees with a bee/larva coming out of his stomach/mouth
Draw the elmo doll visiting the station
FishDance2 Wrote:I generally don't like asking for stuff, but with me making all this art I figured I might as well make one for myself! If at all possible I would like for this to be my avatar picture, if not, then I totally understand, too. It's just that I'd rather have something that describes me and is of my own making than a reference to a telly show I've never watched before, with a couple words scrawled on the side... I saved it as a 160x160 pixel size image in case somebody would like to do me a favour and set that as my image, and hey, if my avatar pic stays the same, then hey, at least maybe you lot will like it!

it's just shitty enough that it's fair to all the other avatars, but it looks cool at the same time.
FishDance2 Wrote:I generally don't like asking for stuff, but with me making all this art I figured I might as well make one for myself! If at all possible I would like for this to be my avatar picture, if not, then I totally understand, too. It's just that I'd rather have something that describes me and is of my own making than a reference to a telly show I've never watched before, with a couple words scrawled on the side... I saved it as a 160x160 pixel size image in case somebody would like to do me a favour and set that as my image, and hey, if my avatar pic stays the same, then hey, at least maybe you lot will like it!

it's just shitty enough that it's fair to all the other avatars, but it looks cool at the same time.