Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Full Bohrum Jacket
(08-12-2024, 05:05 AM)JOELED Wrote:
(08-12-2024, 03:21 AM)Lefinch Wrote: or put it up on the wiki (after checking that's okay) just for people to poke at.

That sounds like it would be fine for a userpage imo, as long as you're just using the weapon images that are already on the wiki.  I'm not an admin or anything though so take with a grain of salt.

Yeah anything non-user, or non-player addable is going to need some kind of admin comment anyway. This is more as "Is this even possible and how would I go about it" and fixing/shaping things up before I potentially ask about more. Worst case scenario: It gets to live on here as a little story and that's just fine too.
Did you.. say the peacemaker is bad?
You do know it has a higher firing rate then the special detective gun if you are fast enough riiight?
EDIT: SSA best gun.
https://wiki.ss13.co/User:Lefinch now hosts a wiki-fied (though basic) version of Full Bohrum Jacket. Nice table of contents so you don't have to trudge through everything, some basic re-writes and a lot more consistent spelling. Some nice links to other parts of the wiki so I'm not entirely [citation needed]. None of it is remotely canon, but thanks to everyone reading it and for a load of feedback from everyone over the last week!

Until I can work out how to cram it all into one very messy book in game (and probably some minor tweaks to the user page) that probably marks the end of this for a bit. Thanks again everyone, I hope it was relatively enjoyable to read and maybe inspires others to do the same (and better).