Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Underlying disease trait that make you have some underlying disease at round start (can’t spread not lethal)
Magnifying lens. When you examine stuff with it, it makes the examine text real big. Use it to burn ants
Mindshield implant should notify sec if it gets removed, like tracking implant.
Any tool that use large coil since right now it don’t have anything to use with it
the captain's spare ID and the auth disk are now inside a briefcase permanently handcuffed to the captain. the only way to remove the case and open it is to retrieve the key in the captain's stomach.
The anomaly that make mess from the drain place
in a similar, awful vein: You can drop your ID/tiny items down a drain. Fishing rod them out.
Idea for tot gimmick tool for chef : food shooter. 
Allow to load food in it and shoot the food if you aim to head. And force eat whole food into to body directly. Can’t eat if the target already full.
We've got clownspiders and cluwnespiders, so why not mimespiders?  Or hellcluwnespiders?  Or ????spiders?

Floorcluwnespiders aren't real of course so we don't need those.
there's an obsidian crown so why not an obsidian clown
(06-08-2024, 04:56 AM)Mouse Wrote: there's an obsidian crown so why not an obsidian clown

I'm not putting that on my head.
Barf bags, automatically used if you hold one or have it in your pocket when something makes you vomit (I figure you automatically drop what's in your hands)

You should be able to buy them by the box, given how addictions work.
(06-12-2024, 12:02 AM)BatElite Wrote: Barf bags, automatically used if you hold one or have it in your pocket when something makes you vomit (I figure you automatically drop what's in your hands)

We lost piss glasses, we gained barf boxes.

Perfectly balanced
(06-12-2024, 12:13 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(06-12-2024, 12:02 AM)BatElite Wrote: Barf bags, automatically used if you hold one or have it in your pocket when something makes you vomit (I figure you automatically drop what's in your hands)

We lost piss glasses, we gained barf boxes.

Perfectly balanced

And then if vomit is removed, barf bags will be the weird little holdover to it. Just like the 2010 vintage for piss. :P

I don't know if this is a UK thing or not, but this made me think of "the sick bowl"