Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Oshan nuke given floaties
It falls in the trench a lot. Sure you can space it on other maps, but that requires you to steal it and drag it off. It can fall into the trench just from explosions going off, which happens pretty often near the nuke. 

Not my idea, Mopcat's I think.
Good idea
this is a great idea
Yea, this is probably a good idea, maybe a message like "Water pressure detected, floatation devices activated" when it gets armed?
As long as there's still a way to make it fall into the trench, I'm all for this. Maybe wirecutters or scissors to cut off the flotation device?
From the thread title I assumed it was just a cosmetic suggestion but this is also good. I agree that there need to be a way to drop it in the trench still.
(02-16-2020, 07:03 AM)Podrick Equus Wrote: As long as there's still a way to make it fall into the trench, I'm all for this. Maybe wirecutters or scissors to cut off the flotation device?

Authentication disk
as long as it also projects some kind of energy-floor around it, otherwise nukies on oshan would just bomb the nuke (which is immune to explosions) to have it sitting in a giant hole so that the crew can't reach it at all without building floors