Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bring Back Old Post-Round Summaries
I liked the old post-round summaries that had stuff like 'richest escapee' and 'most battered escapee' and so on. Also random snail facts. I think it was more interesting than the current one. Particualrly since I've seen the crew still somehow get like a 60-70% rating despite having had TTVs level over half the station.
I have only read the summary twice as I can never figure out how it's judged
Agree. I always liked this. Just last night I had a round where I thought I'd be the richest escapee, but didn't realize that was no longer done. Also, I kind of wish that there was an option to allow showing completed traitor objectives and crew objectives in a popup so it doesn't get lost in chatspam at the end and I have to go searching.
To be fair, the grading system apparently works based on whatever's left of the station. Anything that's been completely blown up doesn't count against the grade.

Meaning a Can bombed station will still receive an unreasonably high grade.
God bless this game.
(05-27-2018, 06:56 PM)Kodos Wrote: God bless this game.
"Welcome to Space Station 13, the game where everything's made up and the points don't matter."

The score doesn't matter; the true measure of success lies in how many times you fart on the clown.
(05-27-2018, 07:22 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: "Welcome to Space Station 13, the game where everything's made up and the points don't matter."

The score doesn't matter; the true measure of success lies in how many times you fart on the clown.

Clown abuse was tracked with the old system.
It’s truly a end of a era when we get rid of clown abuse records.
Don't forget the "Number of times the AI was called the french word for red" statistic. That was always amusing.
Can this be a thread for suggesting things to show up in end round statistics?
  • "Biggest loudmouth" Who talked the most
  • "Pacifist" Who didn't do any damage to someone
  • "Most helpful" Healed the most damage for other people
  • "Traveller" Moved across the most tiles
  • "Haberdasher" Wore the most hats
(05-28-2018, 08:38 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Clown abuse was tracked with the old system.
Yes. Exactly.
I miss the snail facts.
(05-27-2018, 06:52 PM)Technature Wrote: To be fair, the grading system apparently works based on whatever's left of the station.  Anything that's been completely blown up doesn't count against the grade.

Meaning a Can bombed station will still receive an unreasonably high grade.

if you can't fix it, hide it. if you can't hide it, bulldoze it and claim insurance