Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Station of Despair. Final Chapter
Re: Yellow text: Nah, no worries! The games have a pretty great soundtrack anyways and for shits and giggles mix some No More Heroes in with everything else

And if you want to give it another week to round up a few more players than I'm patient and willing to wait! No worries.
if you need to give it more time to make it work correctly go for it : )
also music is always good, i dont mind if its matched up with yellow text
(09-28-2017, 02:10 PM)Newtonsolo Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 06:43 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Strength : Tenacity, teamwork, and too much coffee, chocolate, and cigarrillos.
Weakness : Tenacity, teamwork, and too much coffee, chocolate, and cigarrillos.
would your flesh be cofee choclate and nicotine flavored... asking for a friend

Tastes like chicken... that's been sucking on the tailpipe of a miniputt and bathing in Caffè Spacemericano di Danni Economico.

And I'm more than fine with waiting some extra time for more entrants. I always love more people to play with!

And the yellow links won't bother me one bit. Hm. I wonder, can they be colored?

Yes, yes they can!

Code:
[url=https://discord.gg/Uyd5AX][color=blue]Yes, yes they can![/color][/url]
(09-26-2017, 12:22 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Character Name :Jonathon "Pepperoni" Pizzano
Height : 4 feet tall 
Weight : 350lb with arms of fucking steel (literally) 
Job :demonologist, stop giving me that weird look they exist I swear.
Strength : I can summon demons with the blood of a lamb and some candles mate that's my job.
Weakness : Well im 300 pounds so im not outrunning anyone.
Other: Soul:I still got it.
Pizza:Pepperoni
Hair:Brown Manbun
Eyes:Green
Bear or Robot?: Huh?  What do you mean what kind of question is that?  Just answer damn it.  uhh okay. Bears are cool I guess.
Roleplay opinion : I got this DnD group going on soon looking for players.  Do you care about roleplay, or is that garbage to you? Can I join?

To be fair, in the actual game there is someone who is half demonologist half hamsterologist, so you are halfway there
(09-30-2017, 03:27 AM)pizzatiger Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 12:22 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Character Name :Jonathon "Pepperoni" Pizzano
Height : 4 feet tall 
Weight : 350lb with arms of fucking steel (literally) 
Job :demonologist, stop giving me that weird look they exist I swear.
Strength : I can summon demons with the blood of a lamb and some candles mate that's my job.
Weakness : Well im 300 pounds so im not outrunning anyone.
Other: Soul:I still got it.
Pizza:Pepperoni
Hair:Brown Manbun
Eyes:Green
Bear or Robot?: Huh?  What do you mean what kind of question is that?  Just answer damn it.  uhh okay. Bears are cool I guess.
Roleplay opinion : I got this DnD group going on soon looking for players.  Do you care about roleplay, or is that garbage to you? Can I join?

To be fair, in the actual game there is someone who is half demonologist half hamsterologist, so you are halfway there

DID SOMEONE MENTION THE CHARACTER KNOWN FOR HIS FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!?!  TREMBLE IN DESPAIR, FOR GUNDHAM TANAKA WILL ONE DAY RULE THIS PATHETIC WORLD!!!

Though personally I find him less demonologist and more "Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain".
Just a reminder bump that this isn't dead and that, while I'd like two more for the game, if everyone wants I could start this weekend.
No votes for robotic bears? regdog
There's been a couple (wraithcraft, cgrn10, Hydrofloric, Captain Sheepy, Schwicky_Scwag, superlagg maybe???I dunno).

Unless this is a joke of combining the two?  Cause the bear thing was voting Monokuma...
Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough.........
Picture:
[Image: tumblr_llz1xjQscM1qcmphoo1_500.png]

Character Name : Rusty Shackleford
Height : Average
Weight : Kinda scrawny
Job : Exterminator
Strength : Tactical, Prepped, Ruthless, Loyal
Weakness : Over-confident in own skill, Cowardly, Gullible in some areas (Trusted people, things that confirm already held beliefs and biases) Selfish
Other: Paranoid, Anti-authority, Heavy smoker 
Bear or Robot?: Robot
Roleplay opinion : I think characters should act according to their motivations and situation. They shouldn't take risks that they wouldn't take normally just to get a result a player wants
This game is now a crossover with King of the Hill I'll probably throw something up after work tomorrow.

Saturday should be introductions between characters while Sunday will introduce (Robot 6 vs. Bear 5) Cyborg 3377247 and basic stuff.

I'll send PMs to everyone as a minor reminder when I do.
Nice.
You wake up inside of an empty room on top of a bed.  The only other thing inside of the room is a dresser and a few light bulbs.  The place is relatively well lit, but otherwise rather bland.  You're not 100% sure where you are, and nothing seems to be giving any indication as to your location.  You try to piece together a few things in your head.

You arrived on a space station.  You're pretty sure it was part of an experiment, but you're not 100% sure what it was anymore.  And.........things feel like a complete blank after that.  Being in this room seems to not be helping, so you move on out through the door.  However, it seems to be roughly the same as the previous, though bigger and with more doors.  There's a table with a few chairs, but that's about it.  Each of the doors have names on them too, Nathan Dunkleman, Lorenzo Blessig, Barry Burbuckle, Preston Suffolk.........

These names seem familiar, though for the most part, you can't think of how.  If you had to guess, you're probably in the bedroom section of the station.  You take a quick look at your map...

...wait, where is your map?  In fact, now that you think about it, you feel somewhat lightly packed.  Outside of your clothing, you don't appear to have anything of notice.  You decide to explore around the station a little more.  Everything is rather empty, and for some reason windows are rather scarce.  Thinking on it, there doesn't appear to be any windows that show space itself.  Perhaps it's for safety reasons, but...you're pretty sure you remember seeing some pictures of the inside of the station showing something...with some cheesy dialogue like "Window to the future"...ugh.

You definitely remember there being windows going out into space.

You keep exploring around the station for sign of other people, with a few doors not opening.  You eventually make your way to a room that appear to have people inside of it.  You make your way in, happy for some human contact...

Now that you think about it, there's a decent number of people here.

----Adam----

"Everyone please calm down, I'm looking into the matter at hand.  For now, we should just wait until..."

I noticed outside the corner of my eye someone entering the Chapel door.  What was that now?  12...13...14...

"Ah, yes.  I believe that's everybody.  We can get started."  After confirming everyone is there, I make my way towards the announcement comm at the desk.

"Everyone, please quiet down and take a seat.".................."Okay, you don't have to take a damn seat, but at least quiet.  We have some issues to address right now."

"So a couple of things that should have been happening aren't.  Specifically, I can't seem to get any help from the cyborgs upon the station.  It's completely possible that whoever set them up forgot to turn them on, so I'll get somebody to look into that.  Anyways, before we do anything, I think it would be a good idea to get to know each other, as we're expected to be here for a year.  It would be a good idea if we took steps to get along...I think."

Congratulations on making it this far.  Now, it's time to begin proper.

Welcome to Daily Life.  During this time, you're free to do just about anything.  Interact with others, start conversations, and make friends.  Right now, you should probably start by introducing yourself.  Make a good impression of yourself, who you are, what you think, how you act.  Who knows, you might get someone to like you right off the bat.

Or maybe you'll get everyone to hate you.  Who knows.  He he he...you'll never know til you try.

(Quick Note:Wonkmin, I can't send you any PMs. Please let me know another way to send you something ASAP.)
Do we just say what we'd like to do here?

"Who are you nerds?" I say to the room
(Basically yeah.  I forgot to mention earlier, but a number of places are locked down.  I'll get to it soon, but assume the chapel is the only thing accessible for now.)

Oh great.  It's gonna be one of those days...

"Nathan, I'm not sure that's any way to address anyone.  It's not hard to...I suppose I should try first."

"Anyways, My name's Adam.  As plenty of you probably know, I'm the captain of this station for the next year.  I don't care too much about what you do.  The only thing I ask is that when I tell you to do something, you either get it done or let me know you can't do it."

Was that good?  Eh, it was probably good.  They don't really need guidance in talking anyways.  Probably.
A barely-visible hand shoots up the instant Adam finishes speaking. Who it particularly belongs to remains obscured through height alone, but that doesn't matter much since she quickly introduces herself as-

"I'm Marcy Pollo! I'm here to- broker deals and- get supplies in case- we ever run out or- need something new!"

Not that it's doing her good in the visibility department; but every few words her speech is punctuated by her landing with a soft thud, inhaling, then jumping again. Eventually her legs tire out and she resigns herself to talking loud enough to disturb the chapel's sanctity.

"We're getting paid, right? And what's our budget? Because I can't really arrange for deals without money to kickstart things."