Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring back the poop taco and make it into a compost taco
one of my earliest goon memories was sitting in the back of the kitchen and watching grandma smith just sit there shitting on the floor over and over in order to make poop tacos and then i ate one and summarily died. it was pretty hilarious

anyway what i propose to ressurrect this foul dish is to make it so you can just pour compost into the taco shell and have the compost taco
i think ive seen spilled brown burrito filling around, occasionally. someone gasped and thought it was the return of poo for a moment, but it was not. anyway, sure, go hog wild. have it dose people with jenkem and give them food poisoning all at once
The compost tanks would need to be fixed so they actually contain compost. Currently one can only get compost via the small bags available from one of the botony vending machines.
What happens when your currently drag+drop plant matter into the compost tanks? Nothing?
you need to compost some seeds or other junk first to make some compost with compost tank, atamus. however, you make a good point, since its a chem reagent kind of compost that comes out of the compost tanks, it might be tricky to incorporate into foods since chems are usually turned into icing or poured into the fryer oil, whereas the compost bags provide a good physical item to work with, much like how roburgers take robo heads
It's one of my SS13 dreams (read: not real life) to eat a poo taco.

But, it just wouldn't be the same if you couldn't eat a poo taco, poo it out, use the poo to make a poo taco, eat that poo taco, and on in a hellish unending cycle of horror.
Just make puke tacos instead.

Puke is the new poo.
(05-11-2017, 01:24 PM)Mageziya Wrote: Just make puke tacos instead.

Puke is the new poo.

Puke quesadillas with vomit instead of cheese.
relevant: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...9#pid99039
Ah, I wasn't aware one needed to manufacture the compost. I always saw the tanks were empty and thought it was an oversight.