Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardiac Failure
Okay since I searched and saw a sum total of 1 post about it, I'll post this here:

Cardiac failure, as it is, is incurable. Now, while this may be semi-realistic, it's also extremely frustrating considering you can be up to full health but nothing will fix your heart, at all. You can inject atropine and it'll make the cardiac emergency turn remissive, but it will still keep climbing up. Like, it'll go from stage 3/3 to 2/3, but then it'll go right back to 3/3 and you'll be dead.
Cardiac failure isn't completely incurable, it's just insanely stubborn. It can take up to 15 minutes to rid someone of it, and you have to babysit them with a defib and dozens of units of epinephrine, or they WILL die. It's far, far faster to just have them suicide, and then clone them.

I've been complaining about it for months now. No one I've talked to about it seems to know why it's started doing this; it's not intentional, far as I can tell. It's completely obnoxious.

basically what I'm saying is PLEASE FIX THIS AAA IT'S SO AWFUL I HATE IT *cry *weep
At last, I have slayed this fucking bug