Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have no hands or legs therefore I can't scream (or fart).
It all started with monkey to human head swapping and vice versa, not that any of this matters to replicate the problem I had, anyways;

I get sleepy penned, dude takes all my limbs, I get revived via strange reagent and all I couldn't scream, fart, or flip/flop. What a nightmare. My stamina was good and I could still slowly move at one pixel per hour.

Another strange thing was before that, a monkey loaded me with staples, ok so I suture myself and bleeding stops. Then I go to do some self surgery to remove the staples and suture myself, but for some reason I start bleeding again with no prompts, ok suture again and again and again. I'd suture but about two seconds later my bleed indicator goes orange and I actually can suture myself, so I try removing the rest of the staples, but I couldn't remove all the staples cause I got sleepy penned while doing that.

And while I was a limbless potato that couldn't fart or scream I wasn't bleeding randomly even though I still had staples in me.
(10-01-2016, 02:02 AM)drymelon Wrote: It all started with monkey to human head swapping and vice versa, not that any of this matters to replicate the problem I had, anyways;

I get sleepy penned, dude takes all my limbs, I get revived via strange reagent and all I couldn't scream, fart, or flip/flop. What a nightmare. My stamina was good and I could still slowly move at one pixel per hour.

Another strange thing was before that, a monkey loaded me with staples, ok so I suture myself and bleeding stops. Then I go to do some self surgery to remove the staples and suture myself, but for some reason I start bleeding again with no prompts, ok suture again and again and again. I'd suture but about two seconds later my bleed indicator goes orange and I actually can suture myself, so I try removing the rest of the staples, but I couldn't remove all the staples cause I got sleepy penned while doing that.

And while I was a limbless potato that couldn't fart or scream I wasn't bleeding randomly even though I still had staples in me.

I think that random bleeding is a side effect of having foreign objects inside you.

Also, it's entirely possible that the suturing didn't take because you double clicked, or because you got stunned by foreign objects halfway through.
It's also a side effect of having an open incision! Be sure to close up your wounds.