Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More computers and computer accessories
We could do with more paper scanners around the station. And could Mechanics pleaseĀ get a PC?
Where's my ocular space-time rift
The part of the fun with playing Mechanic is building your own computers and installing whatever flashy modules and programs you want to play around with, hence why there are so many ports to connect to the station network in and around Mechanics, rather than just having a pre-built computer terminal.

Though additional computer stuffs would be fun, and a paper scanner might be useful. Any other specific ideas you had in mind?
a joystick control interface that lets humans remote-control shit from their computer station

recycle the ais wimpy shells for this purpose, let mechanics customize their toolsets
It just seems weird to me that what's basically the IT department has no PC. What if people want to email them?!
I just use a laptop. There's a couple around.

The one thing I wish mechanics had was more space. I have to resort to the table trick to get anything reasonably complex done. That's a bit beyond this thread though, so I'm dumb.

The thing is I really want to scan my butt and fax it across the station. My face too maybe; I get the two mixed up. My butt is just that nice. When you were gifted with something so nice it should be a point to share that luck with others. Nobuttlesse oblige.