Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The healing touch
So basically you know how borgs can accidentally put their tools into things.

turns out if a mediborg puts its INFINITE HEALING PATCHES into something, it can still use them as normal, and a human can totally pick them up and run around with infinite brute and burn healing capability by magically using their patch fingers.
Yup! You can dunk your own modules!
You can deep fry your foodsynth and lose it forever.
This sounds like a feature in my opinion.
Especially since it still drains the borg's battery
This is not a feature. This is dumb. Borgs shouldn't be able to remove their own tools.
Grek Wrote:This is not a feature. This is dumb. Borgs shouldn't be able to remove their own tools.

In order for the defibrillator and other tools to be e-magged, the tools have to be removed. A lot of bite is taken out of the modules that are lacking fire extinguishers or cutting tools if the ability to e-mag is removed.
APARTHEID Wrote:
Grek Wrote:This is not a feature. This is dumb. Borgs shouldn't be able to remove their own tools.

In order for the defibrillator and other tools to be e-magged, the tools have to be removed. A lot of bite is taken out of the modules that are lacking fire extinguishers or cutting tools if the ability to e-mag is removed.
Except there are precisely two modules that lack one of these two things: Construction and Brobot. The former has the hell-RCDs and can punch holes in the station wherever it pleases, and the latter, quite frankly, doesn't need anything practical or dangerous. It's a Brobot.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:, doesn't need anything practical or dangerous. It's a Brobot.
I, for one, believe that brobots should have more ways to kill people.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:, doesn't need anything practical or dangerous. It's a Brobot.
They can fill their beer bottles with bad shit, right?
Yes Brobots can fill their bottle with shit. My favorite is Dragons Breath.
KikiMofo Wrote:Yes Brobots can fill their bottle with shit. My favorite is Dragons Breath.
Dragons Breath, and a little port to make it dangerous.
ErikHanson Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Yes Brobots can fill their bottle with shit. My favorite is Dragons Breath.
Dragons Breath, and a little port to make it delicious.
Noah Buttes Wrote:

No.
Noah Buttes Wrote:

Clearly you haven't followed someone around making noises for 10 minutes or more yet.
Xeram Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:

Clearly you haven't followed someone around making noises for 10 minutes or more yet.
Usually it doesn't take that long for someone to start beating me up with a fire extinguisher.

But yes, I have.