Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow Monkey Random Movement.
Currently, monkeys randomly move often enough you need to strangle monkeys if you want them to hold still long enough to inject them with something, strip them, put stuff on them or otherwise do delayed stuff to a monkey. That's annoying. Please make monkeys move slightly less often (or just have a chance to choose not to move each movement cycle) so that this is not the case.
Yes. There are some times where I give up putting hats on monkeys because of this. HATS. They should hug me for hats!

I love that monkeys are assholes now. Yes. I just wonder why I can't give them a banana to be preoccupied with for a minute so I can hat them or inject them with liquid murder. I also would like to take a monkey by the hand and lead my new (likely dressed to the nines) friend around the station without having to handcuff them.

frown
It's not the best solution, but monks don't go hostile if you flash them.

They still scream and drive others nearby hostile if you grab them, but a flash will at least let you put things on them, feed them or inject them easily.
Grayshift Wrote:It's not the best solution, but monks don't go hostile if you flash them.

They still scream and drive others nearby hostile if you grab them, but a flash will at least let you put things on them, feed them or inject them easily.
Projectiles like tasers also don't set them off, and I don't think throwing things do.
I think the monkeys from the vend-o-chimp shouldnt have an ai so they can be experimented on easier. But that may not be possible with the way the code is written.