Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff is hidden behind grilles
Lots of things are hidden behind grilles. There's the gym sign, lightswitches (there's one in the pool at the west of the northern windows), firelocks, caution (!) triangles in security leading to the brig.

Lovely example:

[Image: f9838c72c9.png]
As has been proven by the fact that there was another thread about the AI blast doors being behind grilles just the other week, I think it's safe to say that grilles in general are getting pretty buggy.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:As has been proven by the fact that there was another thread about the AI blast doors being behind grilles just the other week, I think it's safe to say that grilles in general are getting pretty buggy.
Kirex Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:As has been proven by the fact that there was another thread about the AI blast doors being behind grilles just the other week, I think it's safe to say that grilles in general are getting pretty buggy.
oh God damn me and my clumsy fingers i accidentally hit submit.
some things in general are buggy.
the plastic flaps have never been on top of the blast doors and now they are!! (which isn't really a problem)
so there's something else causing this.
Grilles are fine, this is just an oversight from whoever changed that part of the map.
This should be fixed as of next build.
This is still an issue. The lightswitch in the pool and the fire alarm in the barbershop are still hidden behind grilles. They're also hidden behind windows, so someone may want to move them a tile to the side so that they can actually be used.