Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make DNA Injectors Small Items
In the advent of the recent change discouraging people from becoming literally every comic book superhero at once, I think that superpowers might take on a new vein of utility: Instead of having them all at once, geneticists or people lucky enough to receive injectors would keep them stored just in case situations arose that would require them, with a mutadone pill or two to remove them before you go over the threshold. For instance, is there suddenly a really huge hull breach and you're sick of moving at a snail's pace? Pop a Cold Resistance injector, not a problem! AI being a dick and elsctrocuting airlocks, with no insulated gloves to be seen? Get some mutadone to get rid of the cold resistance, then stab yourself with some SMES human! And so on and so forth.

I dunno if this will end up being how things go or if I'm just being silly, but this ties into the reason for this thread: Making injectors small items so they can be put into boxes and such. They're literally the exact same thing as syringes, which are small items already, so why not make the DNA injectors small as well? This would also encourage traitor geneticists to do nastier things with the debilitating mutations instead of just shooting eye lasers at everyone and spontaneously combusting. Or just spiking the cloner.
Wait, how about this: Pills that contain one or more genetic mutations, but only last for a minute or so?
Yes, lets give genetics a pill making machine to make super pills. It's not like they actually do their jobs anyway.