Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMT/Ayahuasca natural VR for otany/Chem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

My suggestion is that consuming Ayahuasca (dmt plant with MAOI plant) or pure DMT puts you into a crazy magical natural version of VR so long as the chemicals are in your bloodstream. the MAOI plant makes you stay in the natural VR for longer. You should be able to opt out or you'd get people spamming DMT smoke bombs and murdering everyone whilst they are in a different realm. thoughts?
the B in botany disappeared. here it is -----> B
It'd be best to keep it simple: a traitorous chemical that causes stun, knockout, and teleports a dream version of said player to VR.

It's either a VERY interactive knockout chem or if the character dies in the game, they are put into crit in person.
I want to blow this into people's faces like I'm a voodoo witch doctor
APARTHEID Wrote:It'd be best to keep it simple: a traitorous chemical that causes stun, knockout, and teleports a dream version of said player to VR.

It's either a VERY interactive knockout chem or if the character dies in the game, they are put into crit in person.
Send their dream self to a random z-level. Let them walk around and observe things invisibly, but not interact with a anything except dream monsters that spawn to attack them.
Someone is bound to do a witch doctor gimmick as chaplain at some point if this becomes a thing. Especially if the plant is available in botany.
Also it would be p funny if this drug was used to crack solarium, because somebody got high and discovered the secrets of the universe.

Or if the drug was it's own zlevel gimmick thing, like void except with drugs.
I think someone actually mentioned having a dream z-level before where people could go to willingly by sleeping.

While there, you would get a random name and body and have your speech come out as random phrases as well as meet other dreamers.
Man it should really be botany's alternative to VR. the natural version ha.
Frank_Stein Wrote:I think someone actually mentioned having a dream z-level before where people could go to willingly by sleeping.

While there, you would get a random name and body and have your speech come out as random phrases as well as meet other dreamers.

Have it full of clown gear.

We all know everyone dreams to be a clown.