Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backpack-to-satchel skin glitch
Upon changing my backpack to a satchel with the new medal reward, I found I could put another back based object on over it, giving me the ability to have a satchel and a jetpack, a satchel and a backpack, or two satchels, however that defeats the purpose as I can't select the bottom satchel.
what the
I have attempted to replicate this and could not, but I god damn swear it happened I'm not crazy.
This actually happened to me a few weeks ago where I was wearing a jetpack and back pack at the same time, it was also during some crazy lag so I think it's just an odd, odd bug.
cgrn10 Wrote:This actually happened to me a few weeks ago where I was wearing a jetpack and back pack at the same time, it was also during some crazy lag so I think it's just an odd, odd bug.
I guess it's not tied to the skin thing. I just assumed that it was because it has never happened to me until now, and it just seemed like a thing.
Yeah, if this is tied to the satchel reward I'd be baffled. Literally all the reward does is tells the item to use a different sprite/name/description. It's basically just slapping some paint on top of the backpack.
I have a suspicion but I'm not sure that this is maybe sort of related to losing one of your arms, as I do recall having something like a backpack and a jetpack on at the same time and somewhere along the line losing a limb before that.

Not sure though, just a thought.
Happened to me a couple of weeks back. Satchel and jetpack. I'd left the satchel window open too and could still grab stuff out of it.
I suppose it's fixed, feel free to make a new thread if it pops again.