Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs don't show in preferences
This was present back when the clown got reinstated, and I think it's been true for basically most new jobs: Whenever the job list is updated, the new entries don't show up for anyone that doesn't completely reset their job preferences. This is especially egregious in the case of disaster rounds, in which none of the non-civilian jobs show up at all, and therefore default to the normal preference level. This is a bit of a pain in the ass and is a HUGE pain in the ass for disaster rounds, so it would be really radical if it was fixed somehow.
Disaster rounds only ever have civilian jobs anyways, this part of it isn't a bug. When readying up for a disaster mode the job preferences tab purposefully omits important jobs. Also, I can say that personally I haven't noticed an issue where new jobs weren't appearing in my list on standard rounds, but that's just me.
Actually, disaster rounds have NT-SO jobs that have to be reached via resetting your preferences
BlakeJohnson Wrote:Actually, disaster rounds have NT-SO jobs that have to be reached via resetting your preferences
Or by joining late. Cool kids get the NT jobs by joining late.