Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summertime bbq, sauce bottle, contest and festival
give chef and/or barman and/or botany access to mobile summertime bbq and ability to get/make items to bbq upon it ie racks of ribs, entire animals with apples stuffed in their mouths. it should release tons of smoke and be a huge fucking fire hazard but the delicious bbq meals are worth the risk

requires char, woodplanks, other burnable fuels akin to furnace, but also has an optional propane tank to use.

the sauce bottle is a cooking tool concept meant to possibly replace current ketchup/hotsauce/etc. condiment applications. it essentially functions as a cake icing tube way of applying condiments and any other desired reagents to food in the form of a mixed sauce.

this is NECESSARY for the station summer bbq festival and STATIONWIDE CUSTOM BBQ SAUCE CONTEST wherein the staff are given a bunch of sauce bottles and ordered to craft the whoppingest, spiciest sauce they can to complement the whole roast space-pig or roasted monkey or whatever the fuck you want. play music and bring other entertainments to the festival

i propose the contest and festival be held in botany because the owlery is a quiet place for owls

ok, thats my great idea. if you have your own ideas for fun games or competitions to do at the bbq festival please feel free to add sop babys
What's a bbq without a game of horseshoes?
(12-18-2015, 04:06 PM)Arborinus Wrote: neigh

[Image: FdTrVWT.png]

[Image: X3zXfPN.png]

Zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqtjkxgma9u31 ... ms.7z?dl=0
there needs to be buildable tents
This would be fun, plus I support any additions to cooking!

We could have a BBQ on a telescience nerd zone.