Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science Labcoats
Geneticists and roboticists both start with labciats in their respective department colors, so why not give scientists labcoats that are that pink/purple color?
I'm currently doing a load of job-specific clothing sprites (command/science/engineering bags, security boots, etc)
I'll add this to my list.
A favor: I require the lab-coat dimensions, front, back and sides. Just take a screen shot of you wearing it on 32x32 mode and I can do it for you.
I would gladly do that, however I myself don't have access to the game, my apologies.
ha
Either do I, otherwise I would've done it myself.
Was about to link the wiki, then realized that it would only have the item sprite, shucks.
Sundance Wrote:A favor: I require the lab-coat dimensions, front, back and sides. Just take a screen shot of you wearing it on 32x32 mode and I can do it for you.

http://imgur.com/3fYLCPK,f8UfvnJ,Y7V6p2 ... ,cZMIVrd#0

This should work, it's been a while since I've done any spriting things (wasn't sure if you wanted them with or without the player model so I just left it in), but otherwise they're all cropped and transparent and everything already
BruceHenke Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:A favor: I require the lab-coat dimensions, front, back and sides. Just take a screen shot of you wearing it on 32x32 mode and I can do it for you.

This should work, it's been a while since I've done any spriting things (wasn't sure if you wanted them with or without the player model so I just left it in), but otherwise they're all cropped and transparent and everything already

Legit man. Thanks.
BruceHenke Wrote:

Legit man. Thanks.
Sundance Wrote:I'm currently doing a load of job-specific clothing sprites (command/science/engineering bags, security boots, etc)
I'll add this to my list.
A favor: I require the lab-coat dimensions, front, back and sides. Just take a screen shot of you wearing it on 32x32 mode and I can do it for you.

Hey since you're working on some stuff could I make a suggestion for a HoS coat?

I think it would be great if you could possibly make the Worn coat in this picture look a bit more like the HoS uniform

[Image: WMSNEPl.png?1]
[Image: 1HEC2x1.png] [Image: NfXjuta.png] [Image: h4sDxes.png] [Image: jVL7q0E.png] [Image: Vh4GKJq.png]
Well, as long as talk of resprites are going around, will the dirty vest itself ever be a vest from the side?

The sleeves when facing left or right sort of ruin the grizzled look, especially when the dang thing doesn't have white sleeves to begin with.
APARTHEID Wrote:Well, as long as talk of resprites are going around, will the dirty vest itself ever be a vest from the side?

The sleeves when facing left or right sort of ruin the grizzled look, especially when the dang thing doesn't have white sleeves to begin with.
This is more of a problem with how limbs are handled in general and I doubt it's going to be improved any time soon