Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put a list of the medals on the wiki
Hi GMD please stop deleting posts in this thread or i'll garrote you with a live snake
thanks in advance
ISaidNo Wrote:Hi GMD please stop deleting posts in this thread or i'll garrote you with a live snake
thanks in advance

at last, the jerkmin is revealed
LinkDaWolf Wrote:
btek Wrote:Additionally, medal earning events shouldn't be global. Too many times I've caught a traitor or a changeling because associated medals led me in the right direction to handle the situation.

well you see, the solution here is to not be a metagaming prick who uses medal announcements to track down antagonists. it's quite simple really

You misconstrued my statement. I'm not actively going to search out the antagonist. I just know what to expect and usually from whom. Not like I'm just going to let myself die.
Weavel Wrote:Please note I obviously do not advocate that shit at all, I have happily died because of ignoring the memory of a medal, just a thought

I've done the same thing, I happen to know who that byond key belongs to and so I have to purposely let them murder me because otherwise I could be ~cheating~. That isn't very fun.

Getting medals at the end of the round seems like a good idea to me!