Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get rid of the Chemical Dispenser behind the bar
Given a little creativity any job is easy as traitor.

My new favorite form of breaking and entering into security involves killing the APC power to the detectives office and just crowbaring in.

The power turns back on eventually but no detective is gonna bother investigating how I broke in without a captain ID or hacking the door.

Warehouse is perfect for building flamethrowers, and I've heard from others it's close to pipebomb central because QM, although personally I make pipebombs in toolstorage.

Moving the chem dispensor out of bar would only encourage people like me to just break into medbay or research the old fashioned way. Weld down some walls and replace them with fake walls so that nobody bothers to notice, or run in when the doors are open, or the most convoluted way being dress in a white labcoat and gas mask and pretend like you're a scientist who belongs there and just walk in when someone else does.
Remove that dispenser already jeez it was supposed to be temporary already
I'll admit the chem dispenser just makes the bar a better chemistry lab, considering that it also has booze access, but getting rid of it would make making the stronger drinks as bartender a huge bitch, especially a certain secret alcohol that is INCREDIBLY chem dispenser intensive.

And to address your points, I've literally never seen A happen and that can easily be stopped by the barman's riot shotgun, you pretty much destroyed point B yourself by pointing out how trying to get chems from chemistry would be futile and fruitless, and C they do that anyways but with chemistry instead, and chemistry is more private than the bar, making it easier to infiltrate and murder everyone in it so you can freely make all the death chems you want, while the bar has a drunk angry man with a shotgun waiting behind it to shoot you down as a bunch of greyshirts watch and laugh.