Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make bees function like monkeys
with how prevalent bees are in every part of the station, it's disappointing we can't do much more than pet them and admire from a distance. so i propose we make them function like monkeys, making bees with human brains a thing, allowing bee/human surgery, and so we can just generally have more wacky non-murderous (usually) critters running around
I get the feeling that this would pave the way for unwarranted torture of bees, and that's saddening. However, I will say that getting the RD's brain transplanted into Heisenbee and having him attempt to run the research wing as Heisenbee is absolute comedic gold.
While I am vehemently opposed to the harm/discomfort of bees, I agree that creating Hive Station 13 would be excellent. If anything it may discourage combat; if a bee stings someone/another bee, it should result in death just like REAL bees. Imagine the utopia we could create?

I would also agree that having a Bee Captain or Chief Engineer would be priceless. Quite a sound punishment for traitors and miscreants as well.
Perhaps rather than swapping brains it should be done in a similar way to becoming a monkey or lizard person, that being eating a shit ton of monkey cheesburgers.

However, in this case, it would instead be having a certain amount of the "Bee" reagent in you.
I don't really care about bee surgery. What I REALLY want is to be able to dress up Heisenbee. Kind of like Ian...
I wanna put a labcoat on him and do "SCIENCE!" type stuff. Maybe just give him the labcoat sprite used for Dr. Acula. Captain hat and other headgear would be cool too. Security Bees with helmets on heh.