Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make burnt floor tiles cleanable
I think it would be nice if floor tiles that are burnt could just be mopped up, I think it's annoying that a janitor has to carry a bunch of floor tiles around just to make it look nice again. Obviously broken floor tiles would not be able to be mopped though.
Why not add a floor sealant that repairs floor plates.It would kinda sort of fix them but they wouldn't be as good as new floors.

Give janitor spray bottle or two of floor sealant and he no longer needs to carry floor tiles, Maybe it would just be a regular floor tile/whatever's currently there + a extra message upon examination or a small overlay. e.g "This floor tile looks repaired".

Also since my suggestion is basically glue it could have other funny uses. like paper mache.
atomic1fire Wrote:Why not add a floor sealant that repairs floor plates.It would kinda sort of fix them but they wouldn't be as good as new floors.

Give janitor spray bottle or two of floor sealant and he no longer needs to carry floor tiles, Maybe it would just be a regular floor tile/whatever's currently there + a extra message upon examination or a small overlay. e.g "This floor tile looks repaired".

Also since my suggestion is basically glue it could have other funny uses. like paper mache.

this idea is good and so is the one in the main post

maybe there could be an extra strong traitor one (or one you can make using the original) that's super strong. if you walk on it your shoes get ripped off. if you're barefoot you take brute because youre ripping your own skin as you try to walk. ouch