Complaint CaptainBravo - Goon 1 - Generally Unprofessional and Heavyhanded
Just complaining about CaptainBravo. Applied a permaban for trash-talking in Dchat after I was round removed by a security officer (High Voltage) who went out of his way to torment and space me for saying I wanted to die. (I was a antagonist, but this was not a stated reason for him doing so, he gave several, all of which are reasons griefers would, such as "He said kill me", which I said awhile ago and then retracted.) He also killed and round removed several other spies without consulting fellow security or command, who were available throughout. I also trashtalked another officer who was generally being annoying, Doubleday. A player was asking if they were mindhacked by me due to their crappy behavior. I ranted for a bit about how this was consistent behavior, and called them a b*tch, which I immediately retracted and apologized for. 

Context out of the way, it seems that it's a repeated pattern that this admin applies heavyhanded bans without warning or ticket discussion, such as outright responding to what equates to a permaban without appeal:
"Hi. Go away. You are one of the most annoying players we have ever had and we are tired of dealing with you."
(https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=22994)

I understand rule changes may be common, but I was unaware permabans for trashtalk was one of them.
This is, quite literally,  your fourth ban for this exact behavior.

You are not owed any more warnings.  You've already had 8 of them. You just appealed a ban for this exact thing less than 30 days ago, and when your appeal was granted, you were told, in no uncertain terms:

Quote:Lifted on the condition you never lash out at someone on our servers again. If you do it's a perma.

You are not entitled to forgiveness, and there is a limit to our patience. Do not come back.
(08-04-2024, 12:24 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: This is, quite literally,  your fourth ban for this exact behavior.

You are not owed any more warnings.  You've already had 8 of them. You just appealed a ban for this exact thing less than 30 days ago, and when your appeal was granted, you were told, in no uncertain terms:

Quote:Lifted on the condition you never lash out at someone on our servers again. If you do it's a perma.

You are not entitled to forgiveness, and there is a limit to our patience. Do not come back.

I don't recall this, due to being unable to find admin notes anywhere, can you post them here?

(08-04-2024, 08:40 AM)Noobsky_Boi Wrote:
(08-04-2024, 12:24 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: This is, quite literally,  your fourth ban for this exact behavior.

I don't recall this, due to being unable to find admin notes anywhere, can you post them here?

The reason I ask this is because it was quite impossible for me to appeal such a ban in the past 30 days due to making my forum account yesterday.
Apologies, i made a mistake and confused you for another player who was banned at the same time for the same reason.

There is a difference between trash talk and just being abusive. You were being abusive. You are welcome to make an appeal when you feel like being less abusive.

You are not entitled to a warning, especially since this is not the first time we've had to talk to you about your behavior in general.

Edit to add:

As an aside, you were a spy thief. On the classic servers, you never need a reason to kill an antagonist. It wasnt griefing to kill you, and spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to convince people that the person who killed you is a "known griefer" when they werent evenbreaking the rules is just extremely uncool. We dont want the kind of person who does that on our server
Not forum fluent but I'm assuming this is the official response to my post?
(08-04-2024, 02:55 PM)Noobsky_Boi Wrote: Not forum fluent but I'm assuming this is the official response to my post?

UrsulaMejor is an administrator, and they have replied to your post, yes.