Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Underground Chicken Arena Minigame
This suggestion is based on Kung Fu films/genre in which the main character or beggar like character has a fighting rooster.

It adds an underground chicken fighting arena you can fight, and bet on your chickens against npcs.

(Stats): Your chicken will receive a predetermine stats based on their species with a bit of variance. These stats can be increase over time as you win more matches, or through feeding your chicken. It can also be temporarily increased through the use of drugs.

(Battling): This will have a Tamagachi like style battle system where both chicken automatically fight each other using skills based on their species.

(Learning): The longer you fight in the Arena, the more experience you gain which can be used to increase your ability to bring out your chickens stats, unlock new commands to control the battle better such as attack commands, dodging, resting, and others, use of items, or unlocking a chicken's special move.

(Championship): This is the final game mode that will unlock after reaching a owner level, and beating several npcs. This will pit you up against a series of powerful chickens with the potential for your chickens to die as a results in exchange for a cash prize, and rewards.

(Kung Fu Chicken): A special egg obtained from the championship that will always hatch into a rooster with a bandanna on it's head. This is a special chicken with a bandana on it's head that can send even grown men flying through wrestling moves. However, it gets easily distracted by food.

EDIT: (Leaderboard): A leaderboard of people on the server contain the character's face, their chicken, and what level are when they complete the championship.
A cock fighting ring? That's wild.
I do like the idea of having some sport in which hens can compete in, but i don't think fighting is correct one
even abstracted and silly I don't really like the idea of a cockfighting analogue
I am gonna say no to this...

We have a so called "bot arena" as a flavor room and I prefer that.

Cock fighting is a cruel thing to do in today's society, so I am going against it.
Let alone only the rancher can do anything with this...
(06-20-2024, 05:44 AM)valtsu0 Wrote: I do like the idea of having some sport in which hens can compete in, but i don't know if fighting is correct one

a chicken race track mayhaps
I've wanted a Digital Monster game app for PDA's, like a cross between Tamagotchi and Pokemon

But I think something like a Market Fair would make sense, where you can submit Livestock & Produce and have it rated with a ribbon
(06-20-2024, 10:02 AM)Kotlol Wrote: I am gonna say no to this...

We have a so called "bot arena" as a flavor room and I prefer that.

Cock fighting is a cruel thing to do in today's society, so I am going against it.
Let alone only the rancher can do anything with this...

Wait. Don't we already do some cruel stuff to get our chickens to make certain species?

This one is a the video of the Cock Fighting scene being referenced if anyone is curious.
I am not against the concept it self, just against the idea to use chickens due to real life comparrisons aaaand..... the fact it will just make the rancher be constantly harrased to do so.

But give it to robots and the robotcist, I think it will be fine.
It nice idea to have new mechanic especial for rancher to show how great they pet them. Normally hen breeding in game is already like Pokémon enough. So I think it very fine that make them can do battle each other the question is how you gonna do that still should be more discussion.
But from your post I think it already great to make them fight with NPC first.so player can trying to learn chicken breed more.
But only one thing I think that should be add more is allow player to competition by them self.and make rancherxrancher become more competitive.
And last but not least the leaderboard you mention hope it can show in the next round.
Rather not have cockfights in SS13. Seems kinda wrong.