Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Syndicate Agent Electronic Access Implant
What if we have a hop traitor item that is basically the syndicate agent card in the form of electronic access implant? So you get an electronic access implant that start with the listening post access and the ability to copy access from ID cards. Addition, the implant can't be detected with health scanner so it is more stealthy.

It would be nice to make it a HoP specific traitor item and maybe you can put it in a surplus too for people who likes to gamble.
1)it work the same as agent card and there is many way to get/obtain in their already.so add more thing quite not change much gameplay
2)only few benefit from it is prevent antag to remove some access door which is good idea because it need doctor to remove implant.and HoP is the one who play with access so I think it not bad idea.
How would you copy access from it after its been implanted, would I have to take this out and reinsert it everytime I'd want to upgrade this?
(05-24-2024, 04:50 AM)cheekybrdy Wrote: How would you copy access from it after its been implanted, would I have to take this out and reinsert it everytime I'd want to upgrade this?
If they are HoP gimmick job Item I think it already AA.
Yea this feels kinda pointless in execution.
It could be a fun item regardless where the traitor HoP has AA still after being taken away their ID.