Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How/why the hell....
atomic1fire Wrote:How does defib work,

I understand you can shock somebody with the defibulator and that fixes things I guess, but is it possible to grab a pair of stun gloves and just shock someone back to stable?

Also can we do this with a stun baton/taser to the chest.

I'm pretty sure I've had it work with an electrified door, but with all the burn damage you get from electricity now and the engine it seems like actually smacking a livewire to jumpstart your heart would kill you more then it would save you.

So if it's at all possible, could someone explain to me how the game's electricity works with heart failure.
I know that Stun batons, biting wires, electric doors, and grilles work. Not sure about tasers. I assume they might work too. Also the time you need shock is when you get the message, "Your heart has stopped beating!" If you see messages about your heart other than that you just need epinephrine or other heart drugs but then you get into the fact that heart attacks are alittle broken and don't fucking want to go away. They just keep making your heart shut down even if you are 100% sometimes.
I've gone around as security, saving people from conditions cured by Shock. Stun Batons and Tasers are excellent in this regard. You can win the crew's respect for security by saving lives and restarting hearts.