Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobified critters need some toning down
(04-19-2023, 03:28 AM)Cheffie Wrote:
(04-16-2023, 03:22 PM)Silent Majority Wrote: Mob wasps have 60 hp but inject 20u histamine  a second.

I'm fine with thr tankiness. But right now the insta stuns. Which stack, are just obnoxious.
Wasps are still object crittters with 10 HP and their mob versions (without AI) only have 20 HP.

Mob critters have stuns because without them they would be much weaker and struggle to kill people, most are already slower than the average player walking and therefore are incredibly weak to any ranged weapons and pretty much all of them can be stunlocked with just a toolbox (Even the king brullbar!). Some like brullbars also need a target to be stunned to use other abilities.

I have been the one mobifiying a lot of these critters though and the developers have also expressed concerns about their strength when it comes to spawns on station. Ive been meaning to make adjustments to wraith brullbar spawns at the least but the whole spawner with mobs needs a rework anyway due to it being made for objects.

Its not that they stun. Its that the stuns stack. If a spacr beat is going to stun me gor 2 or 3 ninutes flat why even stun me and not just kill me? I really feel that the stuns should.not be able to be applied when active.

You ate right about the 20 hp thing. The thing is though the average staff does 4-8. This changed the number of attacks needed from 2-3 to 3-5. While this might noy seem like alot i feel their instant chem applys should go down as their hp goes up. 200u histamine from a couple wasps feels silly