Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail pipes, securitrons and the mixer
Hello,

another bunch of bugs I noticed:

1) There seems to be one broken mail pipe segment in the small atmos room near disposals. I was wondering about missing shipments recently and tests with an AI shell and the helmet cam point to the cause of the problem.

[Image: MailPipes.png.jpg?psid=1]

2) Newly-spawned securitons (QM, fabricator) appear to ignore the security statuses, even through the panel on the bot itself claims otherwise. On several occasions, they didn't attempt to arrest a person I knew for certain was wanted, regardless if they were in patrol mode or not. From what I can tell, the "check for weapon authorization" function and Beepsky are working properly, however.

3) It's possible to break the kitchen mixer permanently. Not entirely sure how to reproduce this bug, but it happened a couple of times when I was trying to figure out recipes - after that, the machine accepts only two instead of three objects at a time. Furthermore, it will no longer successfully process some (all?) known recipes, e. g. cake batter plus item x.

Kind Regards
Nope, new securitrons do not target those with weapons. I was dragging around one (I called him rover :') ) and I threw my taser at an assistant for him to pick up. The securitron did absolutely nothing when he did. For shame. This is pretty awful.
Convair880 Wrote:[Image: MailPipes.png.jpg?psid=1]

I'd like to point out that there is a Luis Smith in this picture.
Quote:2) Newly-spawned securitons (QM, fabricator) appear to ignore the security statuses, even through the panel on the bot itself claims otherwise. On several occasions, they didn't attempt to arrest a person I knew for certain was wanted, regardless if they were in patrol mode or not. From what I can tell, the "check for weapon authorization" function and Beepsky are working properly, however.

After testing this with a (slightly) braindead HoP, there's two thing's I have concluded, that will hopefully make the fix a bit easier;
  1. The new securitrons WILL target a wanted person if beepsky spots him first. I.e: I dragged an active securitron to the HoP, nothing. Then I dragged beepsky to the HoP, he targets him, and BOTH the securitrons went after him.
  2. The weapon authorization function does work.