Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stun Gloves
Stun gloves no longer have the super conspicuous cyan glow on the overlay. That's it, really. It happened after limb removal was a thing, I think. Please fix this!

...or just remove stun gloves altogether...
Yeah, I don't know who not to trust anymore
Stun gloves use wire or something in their construction, don't they? The old overlay was a little too obvious in my opinion, it might be better to draw little wires onto the gloves that you'd only catch if you looked closely.

or just leave them the way they are now. not really sure how I feel about these.
MyBlueCorners Wrote:Stun gloves use wire or something in their construction, don't they? The old overlay was a little too obvious in my opinion, it might be better to draw little wires onto the gloves that you'd only catch if you looked closely.

or just leave them the way they are now. not really sure how I feel about these.

Stun Gloves are a weak person's weapon of choice and scrubs who use it should damn well be massive bullseyes.
Marquesas Wrote:
MyBlueCorners Wrote:Stun gloves use wire or something in their construction, don't they? The old overlay was a little too obvious in my opinion, it might be better to draw little wires onto the gloves that you'd only catch if you looked closely.

Stun Gloves are a weak person's weapon of choice and scrubs who use it should damn well be massive bullseyes.
Luis Smith, noted scrub expert

Let 'em spark and glow along insulated gloves and put the wire across the black and latex(?); if you're going to be a jerk, let there be a risk to it! Goodness knows I've been put down by insulated stun gloves enough to know that if you're going to try and conceal them with black gloves, you should at least have a hidden advantage if you're going to be shocked back in return.
It used to be that stungloves had no sprite change and stunned for helluva longer then someone (Cogwerks?) realized they were being abused pretty hardcore and gave them their massively obvious sprite and shorter stun duration. I got kinda mad but then I was okay with the change.

What I'm saying is if this was a change on purpose then I'm confused, because it was originally a nerf, and if it's a bug, then welp