Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'mon and play Online Diplomacy
Victory to bad teeth and sauerkraut.

Germany was lucky Russia dropped - I was primed for a final stab up until that point!
Read the TOP SECRET new letters that were posted during the war and be amazed by human stupidity!

http://www.playdiplomacy.com/shoutbox_m ... e_id=98562
I have officially ascended to Literal Hitler of the 4th Reich.

Also, that stab would have fell flat on it's face due to the fact Russia existed then. FishDance was straight up using Turkey and without my help you wouldn't have the presence in Russia to stop him from rolling over you due to lack of land armies as he went for the solo.

Still, Everything came out exactly as I planned, even better than I planned due to the events in France and Russia in fact.

If the game had kept going I would have captured Italy and the Balkans, provided I got 2 Italian SCs and I would have taken all of the Balkans + Maybe a surprise occupation of St. Petersburg, and it would have pushed me to the 18 SC solo win.
Going to have to disagree on the stab but everything else worked great.
That was pretty fun though, and I think we'd have had a better chance if Russia wouldn't have missed so many turns
tjtr Wrote:That was pretty fun though, and I think we'd have had a better chance if Russia wouldn't have missed so many turns
What can I say, our army leadership got drunk and went home, it was only a matter of time.
I played France pretty accurately so I'm fine with this outcome.