Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mad about Loot Crates
I'll have you know that these loot crates destroy gaming communities with a pay to win system

But no, for real. I am irate. I don't know if I happened to just get a bad loot crate, but it is completely impalpable with the resources I was given. I don't know what the numbers are, and I'm sure they can be tweaked.

The main reason of my complaint is that you may get an array of resources, but one of each. I cannot build nearly anything with "one" of a material, let alone thinking about throwing it into the nano-crucible. It makes me wonder, is the Loot Crate ever even worth it? What yield or advantages does it give other than giving you a single erebite ore that you could spend a little more time on, to get multiples of in the raw?

Point being, I spent 11 telecrystals on materials that I could have spent 10 minutes getting. I know that's the point, to bypass that time. But not when the yield is so low that I am left with a rainbow of materials that I cannot even use in the fabricator. I mean, at least I can kill dudes in style with my uqill glasses, and my single plasmastone arrow.

tl;dr please tweak the numbers on lootcrates so that you are not stuck with one of a material. Erebite is okay, with all understanding.
[Image: 34nsl5d.jpg]
[Feel free to take the piss out of me if I am wrong, I am lamenting]
Agreed, duplicates would be nice in this case.
That isn't how I coded it to work specifically. You just got very unlucky. I'll see about having the minimum items doubled to 24. It did at least spawn the 10 mauxite/pharosium/molitz right?
(01-19-2018, 08:34 AM)Frankity Wrote: That isn't how I coded it to work specifically. You just got very unlucky. I'll see about having the minimum items doubled to 24. It did at least spawn the 10 mauxite/pharosium/molitz right?

Yes, but I don't need to explain the frivolousness or the prevalence of obtaining those. I appreciate it though.
OK. I had MBC tweak it. You are guaranteed at least 24 items [up to 42 items max] from the list of (Mauxite, Molitz, Pharosium, Cobryl, Claretine, Bohrum, Syreline, Plasmastone, Uqill, Koshmarite, Gold, Cotton, Miraculum, Uqill, Cerenkite, Erebite, Batcoin, 10k credits, Easter Egg) on top of your guaranteed 10x each molitz/pharosium/mauxite.
(01-19-2018, 10:52 AM)Frankity Wrote: OK. I had MBC tweak it. You are guaranteed at least 24 items [up to 42 items max] from the list of (Mauxite, Molitz, Pharosium, Cobryl, Claretine, Bohrum, Syreline, Plasmastone, Uqill, Koshmarite, Gold, Cotton, Miraculum, Uqill, Cerenkite, Erebite, Batcoin, 10k credits, Easter Egg) on top of your guaranteed 10x each molitz/pharosium/mauxite.

Any luck getting a token? It's okay if I don't, but if it wasn't evident, I spent the round typing up this report only to find myself dead under whatever circumstances. It's okay if not.
(01-19-2018, 11:20 AM)Hotawhat Baabhabhiat Wrote: Any luck getting a token? It's okay if I don't, but if it wasn't evident, I spent the round typing up this report only to find myself dead under whatever circumstances. It's okay if not.

Not really the place to be asking for antag tokens.