Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Retooling Radio/Talk Show Host into a roundstart job
There really isn't much else to the idea. The radio ship is a neat place and the Radio/Talk Show Hosts go pretty well with it, but they are currently just gimmick jobs that only appear once in a blue moon. This is about merging those two gimmick jobs into a regular one-person job that is always available at round-start. Maybe even add a co-host job to the gimmick jobs list.

What do you people think about this?
Yes also add monitors and stuff to the station so they can report on goings-on! At the very least whichever one gives them the view of the THUNDERDOME and gauntlets
They are more common then they used to be, since they had to be manually enabled by myself, whereas now Flourish has them coded to populate the random gimmick jobs list!

Also, they spawn with a camera monitor in their pocket as well as having access to the security camera console in the radio ship bridge!
I enable the job when I'm on most of the time because I like seeing it. I also think that it being less common and not showing up every round is a big part of the charm to it tho