Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zalgofied Text for Wraith+Allowing Wraith to speak during Haunt
http://www.eeemo.net/

Zalgofied text is neat, and it would fit the Wraith pretty well, so I say we add a zalgo filter (middle fuck up and normal-or-maxi fuck up, preferably, going by the zalgofied text generator's options) to everything the Wraith says through telepathy as well as during a Haunt (Deadchat text from the wraith is not affected, though. OR maybe it should?)

I'm also suggesting that we allow the wraith to speak out to everyone who can see him while Haunting (complete with said zalgo filter), which would allow some fun interaction and even more potential for spooky shenanigans.

What do you guys think?
if this gets implemented I am absolutely going to make the first wraith I see Swedish
Already in the code, dummied out because it causes a fair bit of crashing in practice, I've heard.
zalgofied text drawls all over everything, its a painin the ass. but shifting spoopy fonts should be well within possibility
Why not make a wraith speak like the transposed scientists and darkness and whatnot?
(03-04-2017, 02:07 PM)misto Wrote: zalgofied text drawls all over everything, its a painin the ass. but shifting spoopy fonts should be well within possibility

I like the idea of using a spooky font instead.
(03-04-2017, 02:52 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: Why not make a wraith speak like the transposed scientists and darkness and whatnot?

Yeah, this could work too IMO
Yeah I was gonna say too, darkness/the crown/etc already have the shifty slidey spooky text. Making that the wraith's text (and also maybe a rare speech mutation) would be cool.
like cirrial said, already in the game. however, BYOND does not support the text or whatever so it don't work
(03-05-2017, 11:41 AM)zewaka Wrote: like cirrial said, already in the game. however, BYOND does not support the text or whatever so it don't work

BYOND doesn't support spooky shifty text or Zalgo text? Or is it both?
give them a new font like how fuckers sometims ta;k in bold or comic sans or whatever. or waraith talk in wingding. we are proposing many good great workable alternatives

or maybe wraith could hijack intercoms and guardbuddies and vending machines to talk thru them. electronic voice phenpomena
wraith can only talk in bold, triple size, comic sans

edit: that's also pink