Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Make Bushes An Ineffective Combat Spot
(02-23-2017, 09:12 PM)medsal15 Wrote: If we can destroy bushes we should be able to make bushes

WE NEED ELECTIONS SO WE CAN GET A BUSH INTO OFFICE
(02-23-2017, 12:48 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: I think a knockdown would be lame and stop bush use entirely. Maybe "X shakes the bush and the branches/leaves smack Y in the face and they stumble out of the bush!" or something idk. Basically clicking on a bush while someone's in it forces them at least one tile away from it

I like the idea that each shake of the bush be like, equivalent to getting smacked with an extinguisher or something. So they can choose to stay there and keep getting smacked or run out.

Make it an intent based thing too, so you can still shake bushes while hiding in them without smacking yourself
Leave bushes. While they do make it hard to hit people it also means that they are only in those locations. It isn't like they are carrying around a suit of plant armor.
Teehee! Can't hit me neeeerds!!  ~ =^_^= ~

[Image: shhh__i__m_hiding_in_the_bush_by_ohjayfm...2zvhu0.jpg]
(02-24-2017, 12:45 AM)Erev Wrote: Leaf bushes.

Fixed
Ghillie suits that make you look like a bush with silly AI legs
if you shoot bushes with a laser or phaser or flamethrower fire they should catch fire along with whoever was hiding behind them, but otherwise they are fine in my book
Implemented : Shake bush to smack the person hiding inside with a branch. has a chance to stun / knockdown