Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handcuffing people to other things
I think it would be neat if people could be handcuffed to other things, and people. 

Probably the best way to go about it would be to have two modes for handcuffs that can be switched. The traditional mode, and the new mode where you click on the first thing, then the next thing you want to attach the shackles to.

When a person is handcuffed to an object, that object is stuck to that hand. They can drop it, but it gets dragged with them if they move and can't be picked up by other people. If they are handcuffed to another person, they move get moved along with the other person.
In this other mode, the uncuffed hand is free to still do things.
This would need to be coded right or the game could crash every time someone on the help command runs into two handcuffed people also on the help command
I'd say just let us handcuff handfcuffed people to things, like other handcuffed people. Say you handcuff someone who is handcuffed -- you would get a popup list of objects you can handcuff them to in the general vicinity.
All I could imagine from this was a square of four people handcuffed together, right arms to left arms.
(03-03-2016, 03:48 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: All I could imagine from this was a square of four people handcuffed together, right arms to left arms.

Or 8 people making a ring around something endangered, like the clown, in protest.
(03-03-2016, 03:55 PM)Arborinus Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 03:48 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: All I could imagine from this was a square of four people handcuffed together, right arms to left arms.

Or 8 people making a ring around something endangered, like the clown, in protest.

Right, I was opposed to this idea until I saw this.

Though this sounds like a nightmare to code and how to get bucklecuffing 2.0 or something stupid like that.
This reminds me of chaining grabs together so that like 10 people occupy 1 square.

FORM GRABTRON