Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deadchat Plays Spaceman (Antag idea)
maybe this glowy/glitchy form could be its powered up/damaged form, so it can still appear as an ordinary crewman at first
I like the idea and the sprites being thrown around, and as long as this stays as a random-event antag, seems really fun!

But, please make sure participation in the grotesque thing is optional.
(02-20-2016, 10:10 AM)robertmanbob Wrote: I like the idea and the sprites being thrown around, and as long as this stays as a random-event antag, seems really fun!

But, please make sure participation in the grotesque thing is optional.

How about any and all ghosts can just hop in or out of it at anytime?
This is horrible and I love it. If it needs to be made more robust you could give it a number of resurrections per player inhabitant and have it shed an inhabitant each time it 'died'. Resurrection would be on site and could either be regaining full health/limbs (fire and chems would do wonders on it) or do it like SoS.
I suppose that the biggest question is objectives, because I can't really think of anything beside "KILL." Maybe go to point X and do special ability thingy?

Edit: Wait, it could be like:

Go to room X to do thing A
or
Go to room Y to do thing B
or
Go to room Z to do thing C

You can only do one.

Seems like it would create the right amount of conflict among controlling ghosts.
The more there are ghosts inside it, the stronger and more resistant to damage it is.
But it also becomes harder to control.