Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vocal Chord Snip
Simply keeps a person from being able to talk. For when you don't wanna kill a fella as a traitor but don't want them yelling help every five seconds.

Disarm intent. Scalpel, scalpel, sew

Or harm intent scalpel, scissors, sew
I feel like this is too easy to completely mute someone. We already have muzzles and chemicals for that.
zewaka Wrote:I feel like this is too easy to completely mute someone. We already have muzzles and chemicals for that.

Hell you don't even have to go that far. Just take their headset from them and they are pretty much mute unless you are around other people but I'm sure you get the point. Regardless I agree with you
zewaka Wrote:I feel like this is too easy to completely mute someone. We already have muzzles and chemicals for that.
1 more click than this and you can behead someone...so... I'd disagree.
I dunno if its a good idea to make people into this.
Aww darn the link didn't work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kkP1Pvzvgs
[Image: 6652e44183.jpg]
This is how MIMEs are born. oh fuck no!
I thought it'd be a fun nonlethal gimmick thing for antags. Could cut off a dudes arms and snip is vocal chords and leave him in the bar
I don't think it's a bad idea, really. Not as bad as people suggest. We can make a person blind, deaf, and limbless; why not mute? Suicide is always a right of action. Only an utter shit would abuse it, just as they abuse other things.

It also brings in the possibility of robotics replacements which cause borg screams and similar. If the 'borgs can pitch their screams' idea was made true, all the better.
vampirate Wrote:
1 more click than this and you can behead someone...so... I'd disagree.
Vitatroll Wrote:I don't think it's a bad idea, really. Not as bad as people suggest. We can make a person blind, deaf, and limbless; why not mute? Suicide is always a right of action. Only an utter shit would abuse it, just as they abuse other things. It also brings in the possibility of robotics replacements which cause borg screams and similar. If the 'borgs can pitch their screams' idea was made true, all the better.

That's a good point. Just because something can be abused does not mean it shouldn't be added. Though, I feel like it should require more than just a scalpel.
The scissors is actually a good idea for that, seeing as there are not that many pairs of them lying around in places. Another thing for robotics to do is great as well.