Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chocolate coating
Splashing the chocolate reagent onto an object should tint it brown a-la deep frying and title it 'chocolate-coated X', as well as potentially making it edible/"edible". It would save the issue of another machine, rather than a re-coded, chocolate-fuelled deep-fryer.
Also this is atomic1fire's idea, not mine.
would i be able to chocolate coat a revolver's speedloader and fire chocolate covered bullets from my chocolate coated gun
babayetu83 Wrote:would i be able to chocolate coat a revolver's speedloader and fire chocolate covered bullets from my chocolate coated gun
Wouldn't the chocolate just flake off and make everything really greasy and/or jammed?

Then again, deep frying shouldn't be able to do half the stuff it does.
Mageziya Wrote:
babayetu83 Wrote:make everything really greasy and/or jammed?

Silly goon/pubbie, guns REQUIRE a good amount of lubing to function correctly! Some kind of happy cloud thing

That, and if we are going into Physics, Iwould reckon that, if anything, chocolate would be either vaporized by the hot gases emitted from the casing, or just foul the everloving crap out of the barrel in a way that would make a gun-nut cry.
This is a fried chocolate covered fried chocolate covered fried chocolate covered lightly fried chocolate covered fried chocolate.
How about a fondue pot that accepts both chocolate and cheese?
New wizard spell: Magic Shell