Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Formatting
The ability to format paper for the purposes of enforcing unwieldy bureaucracy!

Examples:

[signhere]: Becomes a "Sign Here" option when you finish editing, can be signed with your unique signature if clicked with a writing implement in hand.

And of course all those nice commands like [align=center] and
I quite like this concept. Immediately makes me think of a traitor gimmick.

"The station has not yet submitted its NT 503.42 tax form! Please submit a complete form to the following coordinates via teleporter within ten minutes or the station will be forcibly reclaimed for tax debt. Incomplete forms will be available at the Bridge. Thank you for your cooperation."
Some of these are there, I'm just not sure what it is you type for them.

Personally, what I think paper could use is a real time preview of what the finished thing would look like, along with either clickable icons or just a reference list for formatting options
Frank_Stein Wrote:Some of these are there, I'm just not sure what it is you type for them.

Personally, what I think paper could use is a real time preview of what the finished thing would look like, along with either clickable icons or just a reference list for formatting options

Real time previews would also be great. If the paper formatting codes are already in, they aren't the usual stuff like [align=center] and aren't listed on the wiki (or they weren't last I checked!)

And the signature one is a little annoying, as its [signed] instead of [sign] or [signature] frown
All I know is that if you make a line like _____________ on a paper, you can do something with it. Not sure what, though.
Here's the current wiki guide
http://wiki.ss13.co/Guide_to_writing