Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of TTV Pies
It is possible to put a finished tank transfer valve pie into a mousetrap. This allows someone to put the pie into a backpack or a box.

This should not be possible. I'm the one that posted about the TTV pies in the first place, and my stance on this is still firmly on the 'no' side of it. It should not be that easy to carry around a backpack full of huge bombs. These things were specifically changed to not fit into backpacks waaay back, the pie thing only gets around that change so people can do something they shouldn't be doing in the first place and that got fixed, and now someone else has found another way to do this.
Why can you make them into pies in the first place? That's really odd to me.
Ed Venture Wrote:Why can you make them into pies in the first place? That's really odd to me.

Baking TTVs into pies would allow you to essentially carry backpacks full of potentially 11x11 explosives. There's a reason why you cannot put regular TTVs in your backpack in the first place.
Winklabom Wrote:
Ed Venture Wrote:Why can you make them into pies in the first place? That's really odd to me.

Baking TTVs into pies would allow you to essentially carry backpacks full of potentially 11x11 explosives. There's a reason why you cannot put regular TTVs in your backpack in the first place.

I know that what I am asking is why would be able to make it into a pir in the first place. Seems odd that there is such a loophole around it.
It's more of an oversight of the pie code. You can put a lot of weird shit into pies and have them work. Beakers, for instance. Activated C Sabers... Guns... TTV bombs aren't a huge problem, unless they're small enough to fit in a backpack.
Houka Wrote:It's more of an oversight of the pie code. You can put a lot of weird shit into pies and have them work. Beakers, for instance. Activated C Sabers... Guns... TTV bombs aren't a huge problem, unless they're small enough to fit in a backpack.

I'm fine with customs pies fitting in your backpack since they can't fit in your pocket. Easy fix for this is not letting TTV be made into pies or making TTV pies not fit in your backpack
The problem now is that TTVs can get put on mousetraps, and the mousetrap is not blacklisted from going in a pie.
Do tank transfer valve pie mousetraps fit in bibles?

Do they detonate in all bibles simultaneously?

Are we dealing with a potential simultaneous 14 ttv explosion using OC bibles and the two that spawn on station?
What if that combination just made like, a really big pie?
Noah Buttes Wrote:Do tank transfer valve pie mousetraps fit in bibles?

Do they detonate in all bibles simultaneously?

Are we dealing with a potential simultaneous 14 ttv explosion using OC bibles and the two that spawn on station?

hahahaha, no.
Due to someone's forethought, explosions do not occur in bibles, as well as several other reactions.
Roomba Wrote:Due to someone's forethought, explosions do not occur in bibles, as well as several other reactions.
Tobba lied to me frown