Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheets only produce 2 floor tiles each instead of 4
Actions Performed:
  1. Use sheets of any material.
    • The sheets will function identically whether they were pre-existing in the map or manufactured by a player.
  2. In the resulting dialog box, select the x4 Floor Tile option.
  3. Enter the desired number of sheets to consume for this purpose.
    • The stated minimum of 2 is not enforced, nor has it been for as long as I can remember. (Why 2 and not 1, anyways?)
    • If a number greater than the size of the stack is specified, the number will be reduced to the actual size of the stack, as intended.
    • If a number greater than the stated maximum of 20 is specified, the number will be reduced to 20, as intended.

Expected Result: The number of sheets specified, x, will be consumed. The player will assemble 4x floor tiles of the source material.
Actual Result: The number of sheets specified, x, will be consumed. The player will assemble 2x floor tiles of the source material.

Conditions to Reproduce: None. This action may be performed at any time, and repeated, with the same result.
I swore I would fix this 15 times already. I'm a terrible person.

I just fixed this on my local. Expect it to be committed sometime in like 12 hours.

I also would like to mention that I love this bug report and everyone should do bug reports like this.